Ya Mum's A Coffee Addict
The standard license period for a Sheridan Eveline pattern design is for 3 years from the date listed in a signed contract. Licensing is limited to one category at a time. For exclusive licensing of any print from the library, please contact me at email@example.com
Type of Licence
Type of Licence
Designs from the Sheridan Eveline pattern library are available to license in the following two ways:
- Exclusive, meaning: once a pattern is licensed to you, it will become unavailable to all others to use for the agreed upon licence terms and conditions.
- Exclusive to a Uses Category, meaning: the pattern is available to be licensed to use within a specific category. See “Uses Categories”. Please note that once the pattern has been licensed from a specific category, it will become unavailable to others in that category for the period of the licence. May also be referred to as a “Non-Exclusive Licence”.
Categories are based on qualifications and may be used as a guide.
- Homewares & Lifestyle. Includes: home décor, upholstery, wallpaper, bedding and linens. Excludes: baby & kids.
- Fashion & Accessories. Includes: apparel, garments and accessories. Excludes: baby & kids.
- Stationery. Includes: writing paper, envelopes, notepads, notebooks, journals and planners.
- Occasion & Gifting. Includes: greeting cards, wrapping paper, invitations, party products and gift items.
- Baby & Kids. Includes: baby & kids apparel, garments, bedding, linens and accessories.
- Brand Identity. Includes: support graphic in brand collateral, product, packaging, venue or store interior design, marketing, events and/ or digital environments. Excludes: use within logo/s.
If you wish to license the pattern to use across multiple categories you will be directed to opt for an exclusive licence. If you are unsure what category your needs fall into, please get in contact.
On acceptance of contract terms, licensed Sheridan Eveline patterns are digitally shared as 1200 x 1200 pixel, 300 dpi resolution, CMYK jpeg files. Please advise if you require your pattern file to be delivered differently; or at a specific resolution. No native files will be shared. Sheridan Eveline designs may only be used in either a repeat pattern or placement print manner. That is, elements from within the design must not be extracted and used in other commercial ways.
If you are interested in having changes made to a pattern from my library to better suit your product or audience, this is something I’m totally fine by! Changes will be charged at a fee of $110/hr, in addition to the original price. This includes changing colours or scaling artwork.
Product, lifestyle and/or texture mock-ups have been given to inspire you and show you how this print can bring items to life in such a striking, bold and unique way. Mock-ups demonstrate how repeat patterns beautifully and seamlessly repeat; and how placement prints bring terrific attention to products. The scale may be different on your product.
In the Contract
In the Contract
Accepted and signed contracts will list your license type, term and uses category (if applicable). It will also address the name and company of which the pattern may be used by. Please note, this pattern must not be used by any persons or brands not listed on the signed contract. This pattern may not be sold and the copyright remains the property of Sheridan Eveline.
- Information on this page is not binding; is indicative only and subject to negotiations.
- No rights are given for use of this pattern artwork until Terms and Conditions of the licence are accepted by formal contract.
- Pattern artwork might appear differently on different devices and/ or print differently depending on surface applied to. Colours may vary.
- You do not have the right to crop or alter this pattern.
- To help prevent artwork theft and protect my designs, lower resolution pattern files have been used.
Subscribe to the Sheridan Eveline Pattern Library
You’ll be spoilt with first-look collection launches, boisterous new design drops and exclusive sales. This is the place to be if you’re on the hunt for art that will get your brand and products noticed!